Monday, August 10, 2009

Swags


I have been back to work on my Starry GMFG. I added the swags on one of the short ends of the quilt. The other short end swags are prepped and ready to go. I still have to figure out the corner swags and add the flower buds on the tips of the swags. Wow! There is light at the end of this flower garden. There was no pattern for this quilt, so there was a lot of trial and error. The hexagons were at least made easier by Inklingo. I just wish there had been Inklingo for the swags. Usually by the time I get to this point in a quilt, I lose interest. I still love this quilt and can't wait to see it quilted.


3 comments:

Cathi said...

Oh, wow -- Charlsey, this is going to be SO stunning!! Can't wait to see the completed quilt!

Karen said...

This is a very interesting hexagon design. The swag borders are a very good choice for this quilt.

stacyw said...

Moma, that is GORGEOUS!! Can I put my dot on that one?