Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Swags for Inklingo GMFG/Renegade takes a Swim



After much contemplation and a little advice from my friend, I am removing the red scallop part of the swag and replacing it with a smooth edge. It looks much nicer and makes the workmanship easier and neater. I should have all of the pieces ready to sew this evening. Ripping out is not my favorite thing to do but in the long run, I think I will be happier with the results of the new version.

I took my labrador retriever swimming today at a friend's pool. He dove right in and it took me a while to get him out of the water. You can see his joy! He commandeered a little baby floating toy and swam the entire time with it in his mouth. You would have thought I had given him a T-bone steak. It wore him out so he is now sleeping......actually he is snoring!



2 comments:

Cathi said...

What fabulous pictures of Renegade!! Love 'em!!

stacyw said...

AAwwwww...your kids miss you! (This is for Renegade)