Friday, June 19, 2009

Sewing Day


I did some sewing today as I am trying to catch up on some projects that sat idle during the move and travels.  I finished two tops for baby quilts - one for my granddaughter and one for a friend who adopted a little boy.  Both are very cute.  I will post pictures tomorrow.  Now I have to get them quilted or find time to quilt them myself.  
I used chenille and minky in one of the quilts and it was a mess.  Lint everywhere.


Renegade is adjusting to his new home very well.  He doesn't have a large space to run but he makes the best of it.  I love this picture of him with his "baby".  We adopted him when he was a year old and are pretty certain he was abused.  He finds comfort in his stuffed animals.  It is funny to see an 85 pound lab dragging around a stuffed toy!

1 comments:

Cathi said...

What a wonderful picture of Renegade with his "baby". He's gorgeous!!