Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas




Wishing you all a Blessed Christmas Season.
It has been a very long time since I blogged. My father had a very serious surgery in November and our family has been with him providing constant care and support. We are very thankful that he is now in rehab and doing well. We hope to have him home in 7-10 days.

Needless to say, Thanksgiving and most of Christmas has passed us by along with many other things. While Dad was in ICU I smocked two dresses for each of my granddaughters. It gave my hands and mind something to do while sitting and waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I will have to find the picture of the green corduroy dresses. (hint, hint, Stacy!)

I look forward to 2010 and starting to work on the quilts for the built in bunk beds we are having made in our new home. I will be sharing my sewing room with the grandchildren so they are required to sleep under handmade quilts.

Have a healthy and happy 2010.



2 comments:

Cathi said...

What beautiful dresses, Charlsey!!

Glad your Dad is on the mend. I hope you and your family enjoy your Christmas and that 2010 is a happy, healthy and peaceful New Year!

stacyw said...

hint received...I'm on it!